As the exclusive Information Technology Shared Services provider for the Canada Post Group of Companies, we work with technology partners to deliver forward-looking services that meet the demands of the evolving mail, courier, and logistics industries.
We began managing Canada Post’s IT operations in 2002, and have since been responsible for managing, extending, and integrating hundreds of complex systems and online properties. These include:
- One of the most extensive and complex SAP footprints in North America with over 120,000 business users, more than 500 interfaces, and 30+ third-party application connections.
- One of Canada’s busiest (in number of visits and volume of online transactions) e-Commerce web sites – safeguarding $15 million worth of e-shipping transactions every day.
- One of the most extensive mobile application and device deployments, with over 30,500 mobile device carriers.
- The largest and most-widely distributed Retail Network in Canada, with over 6,000 Point-of-Sale retail locations.
- The largest online bill consolidation service in Canada providing personal, digital mailboxes for over 8 million subscribers.
Focused on the Future
Together with our partners, we’re establishing and improving business processes for project planning, execution and deployment, infrastructure and operations management, and service management across the Group of Companies. By pairing innovative industry solutions with our delivery model, we bring only the most innovative solutions to the table.